Tuesday, April 1, 2008


A great friend of mine writes a profound blog entry quite often that constantly inspires, encourages, and challenges me. I don't know if these entries will do any of those things, but I hope you can take something away.

I am just starting to read the book of Joshua, and yesterday I was stuck on this passage from the first chapter--
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

God repeats that line "Be strong and courageous" several times just in that first chapter.
What a sweet promise...
Go in that assurance on this dreary Tuesday!

In Him,
Wyatt<><


2 comments:

Kate said...

Hey Y@! This looks awesome! Keep it up! :)

Anonymous said...

Wyatt! That is my favorite verse! I lkook forward to reading more...